Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Week of Miracles!

What an incredible week!

It rained every single day this week, starting past Saturday, and it hasn't stopped. It´s made things quite exciting!
 
I had my birthday party Tuesday in a member´s home. We invited a bunch of people and most of them came. I got to share my favorite scripture with all of them (Alma 17:8-11). It made me really happy to teach about the power of prayer. They made me a chocolate cake. They stuck this crazy firework candle in it. I didn't know if I was supposed to blow it out, or what, it was crazy! It was one of my favorite birthday parties ever!
 
The crazy chocolate cake the members made me. I didn´t know what to do with that candle!

Friends at my birthday party.

There was a baptism on Saturday and the Sister missionaries invited me give one of the talks at the last moment. I kept it very simple and felt the Holy Ghost speak through me to the man who was being baptized. It was a very happy day for him and I am glad I could be a part of it. 
 
Vero invited her friend to come to the baptism and he loved it. The next day we past by his house and taught him about the church and God´s plan for him. We invited him to be baptized and he said yes! The work is moving very fast here and it is incredible! I am so happy to be God´s servant here. Thank you for all of your prayers. I know that God loves me and loves each of you. He wants you to know that. Wherever you may be, He is there to give you a hug if you just go to Him. Keep doing your best and serve others and He will be there for you.
 
Samuel (11) a young investigator we helped get to church this Sunday. It was raining so hard, but he came and enjoyed it!
Have a fantastic week!
Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment