Sunday, August 14, 2016

First Week Training

¡Hola!

My new companion Elder Phillips! He´s from Salt Lake city Utah.
Hello everyone! I am now in Goya in the best area of the mission. The city is exciting, the pension feels like a hotel, it´s so nice, and the people in our area are really receptive. The only hard part is that we have to walk about 30 minutes to get to our area. Also, I´m training! Elder Phillips, my new companion, is from Salt Lake City Utah. He´s really great and I can tell we are going to have a great transfer! Already, we have been a great help to the small branch here.

A foggy Sunday morning. Goya is a big bustling city with big buildings close together.

We gave a priesthood blessing to two of the sister´s investigators and they really felt the spirit strongly. Then, a few days later, one of them was baptized. My companion got to baptize her, which was amazing because he doesn't know how to speak very well yet. We also gave a blessing to a member in the hospital. The work is moving fast here and I hope we can keep up!


My companion got to baptize an investigator of the sisters here. That was a great experience for his fourth day in Argentina!
I will have to tell more next week. I am happy and well here and excited for the challenge.

We have a great view from the roof. This chapel has a tower that rings every hour, and once every half hour, like a coo-coo clock.
Have a great week! Do exciting good things out of your comfort zone and you will find it is easier than you think!

Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment