Sunday, March 19, 2017

Forever Families

¡Hola todos!

This week, we met Diego, a great man that is trying to make difficult changes in his life. He is trying to stop using drugs. At one point, he recognized he needed help, but couldn´t find the help he needed. Now he is getting help and is trying to repent and be a better father. From the beginning of our visit, the spirit was very strong and he quickly accepted the invitation to be baptized. He told us, "God has given me a seccond chance and I want to take advatange of it."
We had to walk really far because we missed the bus to a far away neighborhood. Then no one was home, so we just walked a lot! It was fun because there was a lot of wind

Hermano Rivas, a really great member of the church, went fishing and caught us some lunch!

That´s a horse in the road. That isn´t uncommon here.

We all bought a dozen empanadas each for p-day today.

Another lady we contacted told us she wasn´t interested at first, but we talked about what we do and then insisted. She let us teach her and she told us that she had had so many bad things happen in her life that she had lost her faith. We testified that God loves her and that families can be together forever, even when some family members have already departed. As I write this, it feels even more personal. I just recently heard that my great grandma passed away. I know that I will see her again. We are a forever family! In holy temples, we can be sealed to our families and ancestors forever. I am sealed to her, to my grandparents, my close family, and so many more wonderful people. What a joyous reunion it will be after this life! I invite each of you to learn more about temples in the following link and prepare to be sealed to your ancestors. It is one of the happiest and most important things that you can do in life.


¡Que tenga una semana feliz!
Elder Cloward






No comments:

Post a Comment