Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Good Job

¡Hola!

The work has been a little slow this week, but Gustavo is still progressing. He accepted a baptismal date and we´re looking forward to visiting him tonight. He just seems to understand more than others that we are visiting not just to share nice stories, but to help him change and prepare for baptism.

We´re in Las Breñas!
We had a really great field trip this week that turned out to be a miracle. This past Saturday, we were asked to spend the day in Las Breñas (about 2 hours away) to help with a Capilla Abierta. We got to dress in white and teach about baptism and the Holy Ghost. In the second session, a family I had met two years ago in divisions, entered the room (see my letter from 1/25/16). I was so excited to see them! What was even more special, the whole family remembered me and my very short visit to them that long ago. It was so amazing to know that I had been able to create that kind of an impact on someone. It was God´s way of telling me "you have done many good things on your mission. Good job." 

Capilla Abierta with the Enriquez family.
I am so grateful for this opportunity God has given me to serve Him and His children. I know I could never repay Him for all He has done for me, but I am so grateful to be able to grow and find joy in this service. I know God lives. He is real and He loves us. I know that families are forever. Jesus died for us and lives again. We will all live again after this life. Through our diligence and the Grace of Jesus, we can all live with God again.

I invite each of you this week to share your testimony with someone and strengthen them with your experiences and words. As you do, you will feel God working through you and your testimony will increase.

¡Que tenga una semana feliz!
Elder Cloward


Eating out at Pizza Libre.


No comments:

Post a Comment