Monday, January 2, 2017

Tierra del Fuego

¡Hola todos!
Elder Zabala finished his mission and is headed back home to Paraguay.

Elder Zabala and me. He was a really great companion! He recently finished his mission and is headed back to Paraguay.



My new companion is Elder Salas Mora from Argentina, Tierra del Fuego.

My new companion, Salas Mora. He is from Argentina, Tierra del Fuego, and he is awesome! We also got our haircuts today and they turned out bad again...


He has been serving as a missionary for six months and he and I are excited to work hard this transfer. We are currently helping an elderly lady, Maria Aguirre, prepare for her baptism on the 24 of Dicember. She is really excited and loves to read the Book of Mormon. Every time we pass by, she tells us that she feels a strong peace and happiness.  She is super prepared, but needs to get married with her husband, or get separated so she can get baptized. Please pray that she can work things out with her husband.

We have been sharing the new church christmas video with lots of people here and we are finding new people to teach. Every time I watch it, I feel Christ´s love for us and a desire to serve more people. I recommend that you watch it at mormon.org.

A lot of really great things are happening here, but I will have to tell you more about them next week!

¡Que tenga una feliz semana!
Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment