Sunday, June 18, 2017

Baptisms to Come

An ¡hola! from Argentina!

We are really excited here in Centenario. This next week is going to be really busy as we work with four different people who are preparing to be baptized! On Friday, Lidia Jara... I mean Espinola, got married! She has been waiting for nearly two years and the day finally came. She was so happy and it was beautiful to be able to participate in such an incredible miracle! We have invited her to prepare to be married in the temple for time and eternity and we have faith that it will happen. She will be getting baptized on Saturday.

Lidia Jara, I mean Lidia Espinola´s wedding. Yay!
Lautaro and Fabricio are also ready to be baptized this Saturday. Sometimes they get what we´ve taught a little mixed up because they are so young. but they have strong testimonies and many people supporting them. As I look back to my baptism, I don´t remember much of what happened before, but I do remember that it was what I wanted and that I was my choice. I wanted to be good, and they do too!

Maria Da Silva is also very close to being able to be baptized. All of these people need many prayers!
This Saturday, we will be having a Capilla Abierta (Open Chapel) for all those who want to learn more about the church and what we do. We have a lot of work to do to get ready.

We got to sing in the stake choir this past Sunday and all of the practices we had came together to produce a beautiful sound. We felt the Holy Ghost as we sang and shared our testimonies with the congregation. I love to sing!
The choir assistant taught the stake choir really well.
The stake choir.
Elder Oliva and I are working really well together and yesterday, we were the means of answering the prayer of a family that was waiting for us. I am so happy that God trusts us with His work and that He gives us the opportunity to receive so many blessings. I love Him!
Elder Oliva and me on the bus.

Elder Cloward

A lot to clean up in our huge pension.






No comments:

Post a Comment