Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Restoration

¡Hola todos!

This has been a great week. We did divisions with some of the other Elders in the district and I got to do a baptismal interview for one of the investigators in their area. I was happy to see his baptism in Saturday. Hermano Perez went to the baptism and to church this past Sunday. He is really excited for his baptism and we will see today if he will get baptized this week or next week. We are super exited for him!

I got to do the baptismal interview for this young man. It was exciting to be a part of his baptism! He goes to the other ward in Centro.
My companion and I have been a little sick this week, but we are doing much better. We have seem many miracles of protection this week from unexpected dangers and have also been guided to find several prepared families. One day, I felt impressed to contact a house in an area we in which we never had been. After clapping twice, no one was there. However, just as we were about to leave, a man walked by. "Elders!" He said. He and his family were members and had moved in to the house next door less than a week before. Latter, we passed by and we shared a scripture with the whole family. They are going to start going to the church again and have some relatives that could get baptized soon. I am happy to be a servant of God.

We play ping pong on p-days here.
I know that this church is God´s church on the earth. God and Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith and called him to be a prophet. The priesthood is restored. The Book of Mormon is true. It brings me peace and answers when I read it. I promise that as you read the Book of Mormon and ask God if it is true, he will answer you. This week, I invite all of you to read the Book of Mormon meditate in what you have read and then ask God if it is true. As you do, you will learn to appreciate the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love Him. I love His teachings!

I will be writing on Tuesday next week! We had a short transfer.

Have a happy week!

Elder Cloward



No comments:

Post a Comment